ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bulb Fitment - All models (Mk1,2,3)

S2000
Ok folks I'm looking for a little bit of help. Would anyone be able to confirm the bulb fitments across the marks and phases of clios, this is what I believe they are:

Mk1 (91-98) - Dipped Beam (DB) - H4, Main Beam (MB) - H4

Mk2:

Ph1 (98-01?) - DB - H4, MB - H4

Ph2 (01-03?) - DB - H7, MB - H1

Ph3 (03-06?) - DB - H7, MB - HB3/9005

Mk3 (05/06 -Present) - DB - H7, MB - H7

V6 - Mk1 ? Mk2 ?(Not sure what the fitment is for the V6)

If you own any of these models and can confirm these are correct for me that would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
on a mk2 ph1 there is the single optic headlights which use h4 for dipped and main beam, then there is the dual optic headlights which i think is h7 and maybe a h1??? i dont know

S2000
on a mk2 ph1 there is the single optic headlights which use h4 for dipped and main beam, then there is the dual optic headlights which i think is h7 and maybe a h1??? i dont know

thanks, I'll have a look into that. Does anyone know how the lights in the car vary from car to car - i.e. do the sports have one type and the rest the other?