ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buggered Exhaust

The exhaust on my Mk1 172 has started rattling at about 2.5k revs so I had a quick look at it, hoping it was just a mounting loose or something but no such luck :-( It sounds like the baffle inside the centre section (just after the Cats)! Anyone know if I can just replace this section, or am I gona have to replace everything after the Cats?!?

If thats the case, anyone upgraded their exhaust and want to sell the old one for a fair price?

Cheers,
Matt.

sorry to hear that Matthew.. however in the unfortunate senerio that it is buggerd, why would you want to replace it with a standard system again? when you can buy say.... a magnex system which will prob cost a few quid and will have 5x the build quality and a lifetime warrenty!!

?

just because Id rather keep the car completely standard and Ill probably be selling it within the next year anyway to buy a new flat.