ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buckets - Whats good and cheap

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Tom, didnt get a chance to chat to you at the cribs meet but did you see the ones in my car....very similar to the sparcos. Mine are cobra monacos....Yoz will do you a good price on cobra stuff. Main difference between budget seats and expensive ones is the frame of the seat, mine are steel framed whereas expensive items are diolen or cf. Comfort factor with cheap seats isnt the best but nothing a pillow wouldnt sort lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hello Bud, yeah i saw your seats. Whole car was mint - car of the meet imo. Really do like it!

I thought your seats were expensive ones tbh! Do you mind saying what kinda price region you payed?! Think ill pm yoz

The only thing i dont like is that fact your always sat upright! lol

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

cheers mate :) Yours was the one on turinis yeah? looked sweet.

Nah they are cheapo jobbies, second hand as well lol. The ones in my car retail for around £120 each i think, harnesses are around £50 each, subframes for my car were £60 each. Tbh i thought the fact that you cant adjust the seat would bother me but it doesnt in the slightest...feels good to me :eek:) lol

Ive got those seats in my car and all I can say is there very uncumfortable You can as Ive done sit on your top etc but there cheap for a reason.

If you use your car for any milage then spend some more money.

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 22 August 2005

Hello Bud, yeah i saw your seats. Whole car was mint - car of the meet imo. Really do like it!

I thought your seats were expensive ones tbh! Do you mind saying what kinda price region you payed?! Think ill pm yoz

The only thing i dont like is that fact your always sat upright! lol
You get used to it TBH. I have the same cobra monocos and i hated them at first but love em now.

Dave

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 22 August 2005

cheers mate :) Yours was the one on turinis yeah? looked sweet.

Nah they are cheapo jobbies, second hand as well lol. The ones in my car retail for around £120 each i think, harnesses are around £50 each, subframes for my car were £60 each. Tbh i thought the fact that you cant adjust the seat would bother me but it doesnt in the slightest...feels good to me :eek:) lol
Yep that ones mine. :) and cheers! Think ive seen you up cribbs before. im only from clevedon (2 junctions south)

Anyways, yeah your buckets looked lovely and tbh i never really have to drive far so they should be ok. Ill investigate and give yozza a pm

Cheers