ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket Seats...A few questions.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi all,

I'm fitting buckets to my 172 Mk1 on Saturday and would like to know what to expect in terms of warning lights appearing.

As the buckets have no side airbags how do i bypass the warning light?

Also i will be changing the steering wheel soon enough and would like to know if the same problem will occur with this?

I know Loony has both on his 182, i just would like to know the pitfalls beforehand.

Many thanks in advance!

Chris

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
No pitfulls mate unless you have cheap buckets like me then they will be a bit uncomfy lol. Renault are able to remove the warning lights using their diagnostic tool.

MKIII 138
will there be a problem with the 172cup as it has no side airbags ? any other things to watch out for ??

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
The warning light will still appear on a cup due to the seat belt pretensioner i think

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer it does, chris when we fit em, u disconnect the batt for a few hours then, just remove the seats, bolts my custom frames, n when u start again the serv light and airbag will be on, taylor street will remove the fault for a tenner