ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC @ Oulton Park

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Heading up for the BTCC on Sunday, anyone else going?

As it’s the first time ive been there can anyone advise a few good places to spectate from?

Ta,
Dan

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, will be there!

Meeting a few mates at the Shell garage just up the road on the A49 at 9am.

We'll probably be around Cascades somewhere (the downhill sweeping left hander). Can see quite a bit of the track there.

Also Druids in the wooded area, they carry a lot of speed through there!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Where did you spectate from @Greeny.

Tbh we ended up walking all over the place, was hunting for some shade at various points which limited the viewing slightly but I was happy to just chill with a beer. Cascades was super busy and finding a half decent space was hard work, plus I prefer being nearer the track if possible, although the view from there was decent. What about you?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh we ended up walking all over the place, was hunting for some shade at various points which limited the viewing slightly but I was happy to just chill with a beer. Cascades was super busy and finding a half decent space was hard work, plus I prefer being nearer the track if possible, although the view from there was decent. What about you?

Started at the top of Cascades at The Avenue then moved over to Clay Hill on the inside, then later to the outside in the shade just over the bridge.