ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC @ oulton park

clio sport 172

did anyone from here go?? I was there..seen a couple of other 172s, couple of 182s a vee and an RSI....but no valvers??

I went ther only decient thing was the Clio racing To be homest IMO.

Saw quite a few 172 and a cup plus the V6 safty car but no stickers.

Shame they stopped the Clio racing early they were just getting into sliding of the track in style.

Where abouts were you?

clio sport 172

in the renault race paddock for most of the time! :) Chatted with Matt Allison for a bit, was all over the place watchin the racing.....i agree....cup racing was the best....most competitive! Did u see the yellow one nearly go over @ knickerbrook??

Yep saw it I was over by the corperate entertainment place at the time.

The Cup racers looked excellent.

Who was Matt Allison though I never paid any attention to times and my knowedge of names is abismal.

Were either of you there on saturday when the black Clio with the white bumper kept trying its hand at being an offroader?

Think Saturday qualifiers were better much quieter and they seemed to take them of the track more.

Well done to the Seat driver who swoped ends and ramed into the barrier though right infront of the contrete building at cascades they must still be cleaning there pant out now.

The Jinx

Me, Paull1178 and Yozza were there.

I saw a silver 182 several Cups and several 172s but none had stickers. Me and Paul were down at Knickerbrook.

Top days action.

Any of you lot a bit red today?

Quote: Originally posted by mike8579 on 24 May 2004

Any of you lot a bit red today?
People at work have been laughing at me saying Ive put me head in a microwave.

I cannot belive how many of you must have been so close Im suprised I didnt see any of your cars.