ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Donington press day..

Oil Burner
6.00 start to make this! But i cant wait! Thank god it's not at Silverstone this year too, even if Donington is even more of a pain to get to!

Oil Burner
That's some dedication. Luckily a short drive from work!
We saw Plato at the Birmingham NEC in 2000 - Got a signed poster of his new Vauxhall ;)

Well I'm staying at a mates, so it's actually 1.5 hrs closer than it would of been! Thankfully i've got some work for this event - so it's worth the early start.

I'm looking forward to your photo threads this season.

Cheers, I'm looking forward to posting them up - should be a superb season!

WR1 impreza
Have to thank you D.Lewis for putting this thread up. Was a brilliant day and a hell of an experience being able to stand right outside the pit garages while they fly in and out for fresh rubber and watching them work.

Cheers for the heads up

Good job it was yesterday not today.

552162_517243991650389_673631527_n.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Cheers for the heads up

That's alreet - I managed to work some TOIL so took all afternoon off. it was seriously cold when I walked round the infield so stayed on the pit wall for most of the afternoon. The BMW's look epic in the flesh. Couldn't believe how open it was - being able to walk through the garages as though it was a track day not a full on BTCC test day! Also didn't realise so many of them had stickers instead of grilles.

I've got some average-to-poor photos i'll put up later and a couple of drive-by videos..

WR1 impreza
That's alreet - I managed to work some TOIL so took all afternoon off. it was seriously cold when I walked round the infield so stayed on the pit wall for most of the afternoon. The BMW's look epic in the flesh. Couldn't believe how open it was - being able to walk through the garages as though it was a track day not a full on BTCC test day! Also didn't realise so many of them had stickers instead of grilles.

I've got some average-to-poor photos i'll put up later and a couple of drive-by videos..

Haha same. The Leons look terrible mind lol It was hard to get decent pics through the bloody fencing. Couldn't believe the open pits myself especially whilst they were flying in and out. We were stood outside the Audi garage while the were working on Bratt's Audi.

I sound like a bloody kid but it was such a good afternoon and FREE. Do they do this every year at Donnington or do they go around different tracks do you know??