ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

btb steath fitting

about to order a btb stealth for my 172 but ive heard alot about them fitting poor ive done alot of searches and seen one or two there the joints are slanted etc and too long pipes just wondering if they usualy fit perfect and ive just seen a few bad ones as i just want to pay for the exhaust fit it easy and be done with it instead of a ktec constantly adjusting etc for 350 quid it should fit perfect thanks guys

Fiesta ST3
I fitted mine, and it went on no problem, great fittment. Its just getting the old buggering exhaust off thats the pain:rasp:

Lionel Richie
they're pretty easy to fit, and fit well too, don't know where you heard that from?

heavy system though, but very well made

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
heavy system though, but very well made

Yes fred of course it is.

Just weighed Mikes BTB Stealth on the balance in the lab at work (incl clamp & secondary hanger). Needless to say, it wasn't 18kg.

15.406Kg including the secondary hanger, 14.904kg without.

Backbox:
dsc02179cd.jpg

Centre section:
dsc02181a.jpg

dsc02182q.jpg

Secondary hanger:
dsc02183j.jpg

Maybe they need to carry out some more R&D to get the weight down. :)

Lionel Richie
i measured one as heavier than a k-tec, although going off your measurements i'll double check what i recorded!!

;)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
i measured one as heavier than a k-tec, although going off your measurements i'll double check what i recorded!!

;)

Is a pity I don't have that POS anymore or I could've weighed that too. All that system was good for was weighing in... :p