ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB catback dropped in middle. mounting help please

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Hi Guys
This is my first "HELP ME" post
so I bought my 182 with a BTB catback fitted and all was good.
But now its blowing from the joint to the cat. Looking underneath its definitely hanging low at that point.
I have only stuck my head under with it up on a jack at the moment but im a bit baffled as to where the mounting points are.
There are obviously the two at the back (which im replacing coz they are knackered) then moving forward I see one just ahead of the rear wheels .
from there on I dont see anymore mounts. The centre section just joins the cat and there isnt a visible mount around this point.
Is there supposed to be ? it would seem this is the point where a mount is needed most.
Any help will be appreciated and also any ides for improving mounting points / mounts etc
thanks guys

330i. E30 Touring.
Nope, no mount there. As you've said, you have the two rear box mounts, then one halfway up the car for the centre section.

Subaru, arctic 182FF
ok thanks.
so is it common to have some droop in the centre ?
Is it just a case of dissasemble and reassemble

Replace the cat to center section mount. I'd also replace the center exhaust mount/hanger.

Only use Reno parts.