ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT Total Broadband

"Navy" N17 TWO
Anyone have this or hear any reviews on it?

Currently on BT Yahoo BB and thinking of upgrading to the above ^

Cheers
Trev

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Anyone have this or hear any reviews on it?

Currently on BT Yahoo BB and thinking of upgrading to the above ^

Cheers
Trev

I've upgraded to the wireless hub, but for an extra £10 a month, they'll give you the phone to make calls like Skype via Voice Over IP. VOIP is good...but if you make Skype to Skype calls...they're free (with Skype) once you've bought the kit outright!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Not sure I would use the internet calls feature much, but the hub phone looks to be good :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Not sure I would use the internet calls feature much, but the hub phone looks to be good :)

The hubs are really just a wireless router...I'm on my second one now, as the first kept dropping internet connection!! I had some lad called 'Peter' from India trying to help me through the diagnostics...I'm a 2nd line engineer, but he still couldn't fathom that I knew what I was doing...so annoying!

dk

911 GTS Cab
their BB service is first class if a little expensive, great download speeds and bit torrent and newsgroups are currently all good.