ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brownyboy? Mark Cross

Clio 182
Thumbs up friends!

5ea2361d.jpg

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Thanks for the app details, I've just downloaded it. I have been looking for an app like this for a while.

Yea, just before there's the roundabout by Mayfield, and the big down and up hill? I normally always see you coming the other way late in the evening on Thursday.
I go to see my grandparents !

Clio 182
Yep, I think I saw you once at the roundabout, racing blue? I thought you were my friend from work in his RB and quickly turned round and caught you in Argos hill, realised it wasn't him and turned round again :eek:

Yea yea that's me! Oh really haha, didn't notice you catch up! I've seen you quite a few times. But obviously its dark so don't realise its another sport till you practically go past! I'll be going hope around same time this Thursday again, so might see you!

Get in the other thread I posted above, want to sort out a photo meet!