ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brookhouse, Darwen

Clio 182 FF Cup
I live in Preston and commute to Darwen, so I only ever really drive in and out and with starting work at 7:30 its not too much of a surprise I don't get spotted much round here. I did see Chris from "Chris & Nik" a few months ago, but that was only cos I had slept in and it was about 8:30 when I was driving through.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I live in Preston and commute to Darwen, so I only ever really drive in and out and with starting work at 7:30 its not too much of a surprise I don't get spotted much round here. I did see Chris from "Chris & Nik" a few months ago, but that was only cos I had slept in and it was about 8:30 when I was driving through.

Ah . That'll be why then . 7.30's eaither too early or too late for me , depending on what i'm working .

Now get some work done lol ;)

Clio 182 FF Cup
Hey Andy,

I bought some jubilee clips for my CV boot (pm you about it a bit back), it took ages to find somewhere that sold big enough ones (halfords etc..), eventually got some 4" diameter from Gibsons, do you recon that will about fit? or **n-bomb**?

Brian.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hey Andy,

I bought some jubilee clips for my CV boot (pm you about it a bit back), it took ages to find somewhere that sold big enough ones (halfords etc..), eventually got some 4" diameter from Gibsons, do you recon that will about fit? or **n-bomb**?

Brian.

I'm not 100% sure Brian , but i think 4" should be big enough .

Renaultsport 200
RBHynes, I work on the 4th floor in India Mill.

I drive a Nimbus R27.

I also saw you driving down the main road in Darwen to turn off for the motorway. After reading your posts I guess you were going home given the time!