ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brook St Roundabout - 172

BMW 320d M-Sport
Spotted this evening on Brook Street roundabout over the A12, silver 172 with a CS sticker in the back window. I was queueing to turn off into Brentwood, think you went down towards Romford. Anyone off here, must be?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Might have been someone from the Basildon meet, depends how late it was..

BMW 320d M-Sport
Was about half past 6, quarter to 7 I think? Maybe too late to be from the meet, unless everyone forgot time as they stared at some Italian beauties

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yeah, sounds a bit late that. Did you catch any of the plate (i'm still hoping to see my old 172 about..)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Don't think it was yours. It was on an 02 plate with 3 lads in it I think, white CS sticker in the back window. Had a fairly loud, stealth exhaust too I think

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Mine was an '03, Trouble is, these iciberg 172's are too common I doubt mine will ever be seen or heard of :dapprove: