ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken Seat

none :(
Hi,
i have just been told my passenger seat is damaged (it slides freely in its rails). Havent had a chance to take a look yet and wont untill around tuesday:dapprove: so i was wondering if anyone knows a way to repair it or knows the problem so i could get straight onto it and have a crack when i see it.

It has been in an accident at roughly 30 mph into a tree which is probably when it happened (i got the car free because of the accident, so i wernt driving it at the time).

Its a 1.2 Grande 1998 (Mk2 Ph1)...might be able to get a poor picture up of it if you would like.

p.s fix needs to be MOT passable (if they check it) as that is due next month thanks :cool:

if you need any more info about the car let me know :)

Easy fix is to remove the seat and the belt then they cannot check and fail it if despirate.

New raisl you can get from breakers yards etc but take the seat out and strip the rails down.