ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broke my screen got it fixed but.....

Clio
I broke my screen last night, took in a place today and got a new one for £40 fitted. As I was in a rush I didn't check it properly.

Now I have a small corner of the screen that isn't working properly. Can't use shift or type the letter a. Is this something I could fix myself or am I going to have to go all the way back down there and get him to do it?

Ta,

172 Phase II
That's a problem with the screen, can't see it being a software issue. So I'd get it back to the guy. Also seems cheap for a replacement screen! Maybe prices went down but I remember paying about 40 euros just for the screen and did it myself.

Clio
Took it into the town centre. Some Chinese woman in a shop had some young little white kid sat in the corner doing them. All I could think was that she was getting revenge for making fake handbags for Westerners years ago.

I'll give them a ring now.

Oh and thanks.