ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brodit Proclip retailers ?

Clio 182
found this on another forum (via google search)
I recently bought a brodit mount with a proclip on a swivel action.
I got it from Handnav who promised next day delivery but alas one week later it arrived.
I bought the model for my Renault Clio, which fits over the left middle vent.
It is very well built but it did not fit snug to my car.
I had to take the dash top cover off and cut out a slight piece otherwise the clip when pushed under that item would have left the rest of it raised up looking awful.
The bottom part of the bracket with a sticky patch on it was supposed to stick near the radio; it did not even touch the part it was supposed to stick too.
I had to remove the radio and put a very small screw through it and into the underside of the radio recess.
Just as well it can’t be seen.
All in all im glad I got it as I was sick of my pda flying about all over my car when I took a corner.
If I sell my car I will have to acquire the dash top cover so I will check out the scrappers for that.
It does look good now ive sorted it and the model I got has a detachable charger connection so I don’t have to have the charging wire trailing if I don’t want it connected. But that came for a few dollars more.
The swivel is good and there is a centre Philips screw that you can tweak to stiffen or loosen as required.
Hope this helps.

guess I'll be opting for the angle mount option then as I don't fancy hacking up my dashboard.

Recaro Black Gold 182
Ive been looking at prices for these, ive been quoted £47 plus delivery for everything to hold a W800i in a 99' Clio, is that expensive as i thought it was a touch pricey?

Last edited:
  Megane R26
If anyones interested, I got one of these for sale! Its the center console air vents clip with a holder for a dell axim51v! Fits my Mk2 Ph1, dunno if it differs for Ph2's.