ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

broadband help

none :(
right im gettin broadband...

just wanted to know whats the best package to have, i will be using the net for browsing etc and the ps3, the missus also uses facebook etc, dont download movie etc, so what would the best package be.

i would be going with sky and this is what they offer.....

Download speed Monthly usage allowance
Add Max Up to 16Mb Unlimited
Add Mid Up to 8Mb 40GB
Add Base Up to 2Mb 2GB

Octy VRS
If that's all you are using it for then just get the cheapest. I have 2MB and I don't have any problems with speed.

none :(
what will happen if i use over 2gb though

as i say i only use it for the ps3 andm aybe the odd gamble and the mrs for facebook

i do sometimes view videos for up coming games etc, would that affect it

Octy VRS
No, it's your download/upload limit. As you don't download masses of animal p**n you'll be fine. I use mine more sometimes and have never actually been warned.

USAGE CAPS

Broadband

If you subscribe to a Product that has a cap on the amount of data that you download or upload via your Sky Broadband internet access each month ("Usage Cap"), your usage must not exceed that Usage Cap each month. For the current Usage Caps on each Product, please go to www.sky.com/broadband.

If you exceed your Usage Cap, we will contact you to let you know that you have done so.

If, in subsequent months, your usage continues to exceed your Usage Cap, we will continue to contact you to ask you to reduce your usage immediately. If after a reasonable period of time your usage still exceeds your Usage Cap, then we may do one or more of the following things by notice in writing (including by email):

(a) charge you fair and reasonable costs for your usage (and any reasonable administration costs) in excess of your Usage Cap;

(b) change your subscription to a Product with a higher Usage Cap, in which case we would also notify you of the new price you will be charged;

(c) suspend your use of Sky Broadband for the relevant month; or

(d) end your Contract in accordance with Condition 11 of your Contract;

Tesla MP3 2021
I would decide on how much you would like to spend a month really. Im with Be on their unlimited package which is £18pm

http://www.top10-broadband.co.uk/ will show you who you can go with and thier packages.

If you do go with Sky then either their Mid or Max package would be best just incase you are going to use more that 2GB per month.

A Boy with a Mission

bump the thread up. In 1945, a 12-year-old boy saw something in a shop window that set his heart racing. But the price—five dollars—was far beyond Reuben Earle's means. Five dollars would buy almost a week's groceries for his family.  Reuben couldn't ask his father for the money. Everything Mark Earle made through fishing in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland, Canada. Reuben's mother, Dora, stretched like elastic to feed and clothe their five children.  Nevertheless, he opened the shop's weathered door and went inside. Standing proud and straight in his flour-sack shirt and washed-out trousers, he told the shopkeeper what he wanted, adding, “But I don't have the money right now. Can you please hold it for me for some time?”  “I'll try," the shopkeeper smiled. “Folks around here don't usually have that kind of money to spend on things. It should keep for a while.”Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------------------------- Pet products, dog bed, pet supply wow power level, WoW Power Leveling,