ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

British Superbikes Raceday Snetterton

Oil Burner
Well today was a bit of a weird one, i was convinced that i had nothing but junk from todays meeting (which is not far off the mark) but theres a couple of shots that are probably my favourite shots ive ever taken.

Nothing too creative, and a real lack of any panning (big regret but no-one buys it, and 2 races isnt long enough)

570074064_dnnzr-L-1.jpg

570075408_Z7m5o-L.jpg

570080885_sr4TD-L.jpg

570078874_YdhPT-L.jpg

570083324_UeG4p-L.jpg

570082829_hi4Gi-L.jpg

570085665_Bp4Pj-L.jpg

570079413_bqqcA-L.jpg

570091194_zU2bE-L.jpg

10 (most photogenic bike by far!)
570091927_YyMpi-L.jpg

That will do for now, you've probably seen enough Airwaves now

Thoughts on number 2 would be appreciated,

Nick

Ian

Focus TDCi
Personally I like number 2, but I can see why some people wouldn't.. especially people who aren't into photography themselves.

As for the rest of the set, I like it! It looks like it was a dreary day, but they all still work for me. :)

Out of interest, which are your favourite shots that you mention?

Oil Burner
Personally I like number 2, but I can see why some people wouldn't.. especially people who aren't into photography themselves.

As for the rest of the set, I like it! It looks like it was a dreary day, but they all still work for me. :)

Out of interest, which are your favourite shots that you mention?

Ta Ian,

My fav is number 1, im about to go to uni and print it at a2, but all the airwaves shots i like, also number 6. (only about 6 different shots there lol)

I think i like them as ive been after wheelie shots for ages. Ive also never got decent shots with exhaust haze as normally the DOF is too shallow, so you dont get the front in focus and the exhaust haze, but i tried shooting a slightly different technique using aperture priority instead which seems to have worked.

The day was a mixture of sunny and dreary, my best shots all came from the dreary time, but this lens never seems to perform in decent light, same happened at Oulton a few weeks back.

Nick

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome shots Pete, I always look forward to your threads!

Really like number 6, gives a different kind of perception to the 'head on' shot that we're all so used to seeing.

All of them are so sharp though.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Fantastic shots mate, you've got skills. I really like the first one.

I'm hoping to get to some biking events, maybe Moto GP at Silverstone next year.