ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

British GT @ Brands Hatch

Oil Burner
I never got around to posting this selection up on here. Over on Talkphotography they sparked a bit of a conversation about post processing and using photoshop. Specifically around image 7. Perhaps more of an experimental set than usual - so feel free to be brutally honest :)

The weekend itself was in short was - one of the best weekends racing I've been to. Whilst I don't mind Endurance racing - it isn't usually my favourite type of racing. However the British GT race on the Sunday was one of the best races i have ever watched in person.

Anyway, here's a few shots from the weekend. As always comment and Criticism is welcomed!

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-7898-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-0663-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-0550-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-8101-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-7822-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-8975-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-7975-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-0333-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-7971-L.jpg

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-0444-L.jpg

11. The edit i did for number 7 after some feedback on TP.

BRITISHGTBRANDSHATCHND-7975-L.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I understand why people have picked up on the marshals in no.7, they draw you from the car on the right and I do prefer it without them, but It was great shot to begin with in my opinion.

Anyway cracking photos as usual mate! No. 5 is my favourite.

I really like the impression of speed the shots give the GP circuit. Was really hoping you'd have some pictures from the final laps though!

...because, for anyone unaware, 2 hours of racing, a driver change and 2 safety cars all came down to this:

showimg.php.jpg

Oil Burner
  Clio dCi 100
Some great photos there! Currently doing some work for Mtech so was there myself that weekend, although our race ended fairly early on (as captured in one of the photos on your site). Spectacular end to the race though, only properly appreciated it when I watched it back!