ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BRITISH DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP- Round 1 LYDDEN HILL. 13-14th april

Clio 182 trophy
this maybe in the wrong thread but hey. this is gunna be one amazing weekend. im personally taking a 3.5hr drive just for it. i dunno if any of you other clio boys are into drifting but you cant beat the smell of burning rubber from a 450+ supra or skyline ;) anbody else going.! luckily i wont be driving in the clio as would cost me an arm and a leg in fuel at 27mpg

TTRS & V50
If you got 27 MPG on a 3.5 HOUR long run in a 172 I will pay your fuel bill if you haven't got anything serious wrong with your car and you we're within the legal limits !

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
FLOL 27mpg... try 4th or even 5th gear. Used to do high 40s on a run, that car. Deadly serious.

Busy all weekend but the weather's supposed to be mighty fine. Enjoy !!

Clio 182 trophy
i dont use the car all that often tbh but when i do i normally drive it well. i havent taken it for a long long drive like that but im sure i would get more. it certainly wont be the 55+ mpg i do in the audi lol