ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

********** Britemax Blackmax half price offer on DW!!!!!!***********

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Nice find, thanks. Unfortunately I just made an order from i4d last week and still haven't used much of my EZ creme

Have you used it yourself yet? other than Matts' post about it being similar to Amigo I can't find much about it

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate, I had some samples it's very good.

I just feel that Amigo is a little slicker after application. I can't comment too much on the filling still need to try that out with the Britemax stuff. :)

Cheers for the heads up, I've just bought some white diamond but for £6.99 can't go wrong. Will try this out aswell and post results

Track 172cup
got a sample of this in garage but not tried it yet, tbh i usually treat amigo as a filler glaze only (granted i've still got to try it properly by machine on a colour that it would show any light polishing benefits though)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Good lads. Last bottle left, I took it. Bit of a bargain tbh.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
just been reading into this a little more, but it would hint at it being a mild pre wax cleanser? but mainly filling glazes. Seems to be favoured by machine rather than hand but claims to provide a little cut? surely this is down to simply the pad and blackmax as a lubricant to work with?

would be interested to hear peoples thoughts by machine use

Golf GT & A4 Avant
it would seem so but can't find a definitive answer, i4d state it removes oxidising and swirls which I wouldn't have associated that with a glaze.

Its a bit of a combination product, Britemax call it an Ultra Fine Polishing Glaze. Can be used by hand or machine. Officially it has no fillers or waxes added but being polymer based it will fill ever so slightly. It's also capable of removing 3000 grit lines on very soft paint. Great for jewelling paint and removing buffer trials. Works like a pre-wax cleaner laying down a polymer base so that your choosen wax or sealant will bond better giving much better durability from your LSP.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Great description Matt. So much easier to use by machine as are all glaze products and a lot of cleansers. :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
thanks matt, seems like a bit of a do everything product. will be taking a sample bottle with my next order I reckon as it sounds pretty interesting