ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol Racing Blue 182 with Stripes and Plate.

Yaris Hybrid
Going down Mill Lane in Warmley. Racing blue 182 with stripes and a personalised plate.

I was on my way to Maccy D's and he was coming in the opposite direction and raised his finger.

Yaris Hybrid
Couldn't tell if it was a Cup cos he was coming towards me and I had parked cars on my side that I was concentrating on.

I can't remember if his plate was B* *** or something like that.

Black 172
There is a Racing Blue 182 with Stripes up at UWE, I think the reg is
T** BLK. I've never seen it driven, just in the car park.

LY 182
^^
Yeh that's me, no stripes though. Don't dare to drive it or I'll loose my car park space! ;)

Black 172
Ah my bad. I have walked past staring longingly at that car every day for the past year and a half wishing I had one and now I do, woohoo (well, a 172 anyway)!

You are a brave man to park there, full of lunatics who can't park! There's no chance I would ever leave mine there, although car park 20 is a million times worse, the pot holes are the size of asteroid craters!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Yeah I use to see Tim's in top corner every week at Uni, when I got in Car Park 1.

Car Park 20 is a joke, I had to get in my van through the boot when I was out there last year, as two heaps were about a couple inches either side of the van.

I use to hate leaving my 172 out there.

LY 182
Yeh, had a nasty scrape on the rear left panel about 4 months ago, was gutted. I now park next to the entrance, have to get in early mind!

God knows what Car Park 20 is like!

Well If I see you I will make sure I wave.