ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol Meet

Bux

Golf GTD
thats pretty short notice.. someone need an alibi?!? :D

I'm guessing it's because he's only just moved to the bristol area (from his cat hatred thread) and wants to meet the local clio people.

I'll give Will. a text and see if he fancies it

Bux

Golf GTD
Where do you wanna meet?

Somewhere like longwell green would be good but we normally end up attracting the security guards round there haha

Oh and Will. is with his misses tonight, so he cant come...

Mental 172 Cup
Yeh well he's not exactly a rep is he. He doesn't do a anything for the club. Seems like Will. Sorts everything out. The RR meet died on it's ass. No commitment.

Bux

Golf GTD
Haha. Well, let's get off our asses and get something organised, we don't have to wait for the reps to organise a meet for us.

Who is up for meeting in Longwell Green tonight then? (around 8)

Mental 172 Cup
I wont be there tonight as im doing college assignments for my last ever day of college tomorrow, if you there later I may give you a buzz :)

Bux

Golf GTD
Fair enough mate. Well from the lack of interest in this thread I think that nothing is going to happen tonight anyway... You going to ClioSport Saturday?

UR R26
FLOL Luke. I've got better things to worry about, but then you wouldn't understand. It's quite simple to why I haven't done f**k all for the RR day is because we had 2 people who said they'd do it and a load of maybe's. I don't do as much as Will. thats true, but we usually discuss everything and decide on meets.

If you think you can do a better job, i'll be more than happy to step down so you can show us what a wonderful job you think you could do.

Megane 225 F1
I'm with the Mrs this week and next (not seen her for 2 months) I'll organise something in August :) KK meet.

Mental 172 Cup
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is all.

(have you taken your car on boost yet?)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cousins coming over from Japan. So having a mass family meet on the Saturday.

Your cousin never thought of you when he/she left for japan so you should return the favour and sack him/her off for CSS.

You know you want to...