ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bridgestone tyres

j26

Clio 197
the tyres on my ph2 172 are just about shot at so ordered some bridgestones today from work.
these are the bridgestone re050 in 195/45r16 v xl

does anybody run these on there clio sport?

also on a different note at the same time as fitting these tomoro i am getting the alloys sprayed gloss black so cant wait for this to be done!

172cup turbo & rx8
not on the clio however i have them on our rx8, fantastic tyre on the 8 which ran 040's from the factory, we switched to 50's about 18 months ago and the difference was very noticable

j26

Clio 197
well it was either these or pirelli pzero nero, both same price but pirelli are the only tyre i have ever had a blowout with so bridgestone it is!
got a very decent price as well as i got them at trade
gettin the wheels sprayed for a very good price aswell as a mate owes me a favour so in has words "2 for the price of 4"

so all in all i will be paying less than £350 for tyres and wheels spraying!!!

j26

Clio 197
i will post them up tomoro nite all goin well, also may do a small reveiw on tyres if i get chance