ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo hp2000 Pads & PF665 fluid

Trophy Turbo :)
has any one got the Brembo HP2000 pads fitted to there car?

​Ive been told that there very similar to ds2500 but work better on road cars when cold

also the PF665 - fluid....

​Andy

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
has any one got the Brembo HP2000 pads fitted to there car?

​Ive been told that there very similar to ds2500 but work better on road cars when cold

also the PF665 - fluid....

​Andy

I have the pads, not the fluid. They are relitively new pads so still rare ish at the moment.

I have super blue in my 200.

I would say they are a massive improvement over the standard pads (which fell appart). They're ok from cold & mega once they warm up a bit.

Trophy Turbo :)
great stuff, ive always used ds2500s but at the price i was offered by my supplier £150 for fronts and backs i thought lets try them, fluid wise £45 for 1.5Litres

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
great stuff, ive always used ds2500s but at the price i was offered by my supplier £150 for fronts and backs i thought lets try them, fluid wise £45 for 1.5Litres

Exactly the same reason here mate. I got mine very cheap & personally think there's little between them & the DS's althought I haven't tracked on mine as of yet, they've never faded under fast road driving.

Little dust as well.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Exactly the same reason here mate. I got mine very cheap & personally think there's little between them & the DS's althought I haven't tracked on mine as of yet, they've never faded under fast road driving.

Little dust as well.

well my conclusion these pads are fantastic!!!

Have either of you tried these pads on track yet?