ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Hc part no for GSF

clio 172 cup
I want to get the Brembo Hc's and apparently people have got them from GSF for £55. I have a GSF near me so it would save me on postage. I tried phoning the Chelmsford branch today but the discs do not show on their system, but if I can give them the GSF part no they will find out.
If anyone knows it would be much appreciated

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Norwich GSF only do Brembo Max Disks... I just gave them my Reg. and they searched for what they had.

clio 172 cup
Yeah that's what I was told aswell, but John lloyd posted about 2 weeks ago that he got HC's from GSF. Have pm'd him but just wondered if anyone else knew as I wanted to order today if poss.

106 GTi
Not sure if GSF know them HC's - my local GSF just have two types the normal Brembos which I understand people call HC's and the Max.

clio 172 cup
What are the normal Brembo's then. If that's what people are saying are HC's then they are about the same price as the HC's off Yozza which can't be right. Want the HC's, just don't want to pay the Yozza delivery prices if poss.

clio 172 cup
Ok now.

Yeah GSF don't call them HC's, just normal Brembo's. Thanks for the help.
£55 P/N R60139 incase anybody else wants to know.

a thirsty one
have just pm you mate before i saw this with the part numbers.
gsf ref number R60139 , part number 7701-207-829 and they were £55 + vat
they had them in stock and are 280mm