ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Callipers

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Whats the deal with these? Can you only get them in a brake set? I just want the callipers to go with brembo discs and pads to be choosen later. Is that possible?

LHD ph1 172
I'm searching them in Italy for my mkI:) ...U can find also only the calipers,they we're fitted in alfa romeo 147 GTA, 156 GTA, 155 2.5 v6, GTV 3.0 v6 and 2.0 v6 turbo, fiat coupe 2.0 20v turbo and peugeot 406 coupè (v6 petrol and a few hdi)

sorry for my bad english:rolleyes:

Your english is fine dude:) loads better than some on here who decide to type in text speak :dapprove:

The ford focus rs had them on too. A used set from a fiat coupe 20v turbo isn't that expensive at all, but I don't know if they would fit.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
porka 996 callipers are radial mount, so all you need is a bracket and the correct size disk!

LHD ph1 172
Your english is fine dude:) loads better than some on here who decide to type in text speak :dapprove:

The ford focus rs had them on too. A used set from a fiat coupe 20v turbo isn't that expensive at all, but I don't know if they would fit.

thanks:cool: ..my face is now the same red as a tomato:D :D

You can fit them with a bracket..there are 90mm between the two fixing holes..

LHD ph1 172
they won't fit with clio dics..

You need a disk to be about 28mm thick, original clio discs are 22mm, they are too thin to combine it with brembo calipers

you have to find the right disc®..

I think in APracing,brembo,willwood or other you can find any disc you need

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
porka 996 callipers are radial mount, so all you need is a bracket and the correct size disk!

good call ben,

I still have a front and rear set of 996 calipers from my VW days and have been looking at the feasibilty of fitting them to a clio.

It's either that or sell them complete as i still have the brackets, spacers etc.. for VAG's

Think the biggest stumbling block is the custom made brackets required as comp brake will provide pretty much any bell/disc combo required.

LHD ph1 172

good call ben,

I still have a front and rear set of 996 calipers from my VW days and have been looking at the feasibilty of fitting them to a clio.

It's either that or sell them complete as i still have the brackets, spacers etc.. for VAG's

Think the biggest stumbling block is the custom made brackets required as comp brake will provide pretty much any bell/disc combo required.

are not them too much big to fit in a 15" wheel?

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
You could run 300mm discs aslong as the custom bracket was machined correctly.

But normally it's 312mm Disc under a 16" Rim on the VAG.