ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brecon Drive In The Cup

Fiesta zetec s
I'm back in work tomorow so me and my mate decided to go for a drive up brecon today to catch the tail end of the snow. Thought i'd grab a few pics while we were up there so here they are :approve:

100_0183.jpg

100_0177.jpg

100_0175.jpg

100_0186.jpg

100_0189.jpg

100_0192.jpg

100_0202.jpg

100_0226.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0240-1.jpg

100_0213.jpg

Last edited:
looks good :)

would get the tyres swapped for the same size you had on your old rims though, can't beleive how much better it feels with them on mine! i being missing out.

Fiesta zetec s
I'm planning on going to the Nurburg ring again in May so i'll wear these tyres out now and get 4 new ones the same size as were on my other wheels ready to be treked to Germany. lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
I never seen Rudolph with his flight helmet off before :p

Car looks great against that scenery mate, I loved the Brecon's when I was there

Fiesta zetec s
You not long had the exhaust have you?
Isit still the twin one?

Yep, it just sticks out about 3 foot from the back bumper. lol. Thinking of poping down prospeed to see if they can unweld the tips and weld shorter less tarnished ones on.

Last edited:
  F56 MINI Cooper S
Nice, it looks great. what colour are the alloys, standard speedline colour or have they been sprayed?

Fiesta zetec s
Nice, it looks great. what colour are the alloys, standard speedline colour or have they been sprayed?

I swaped my standard silver turini's for them with one of the other guys on the forum so i'm not sure of the exact colour. I know they've been sprayed though so not standard speedline colour.

Fiesta zetec s
One that slipped the net, and u can get some idea of why i dislike the exhaust as it is

100_0193.jpg

Fiesta zetec s
Sounds like a plan, my mates picking up a new C4 Loeb next week and he was on about going for a drive up Brecon way when he gets it so i'll give you a shout

Mazda 3 MPS
One that slipped the net, and u can get some idea of why i dislike the exhaust as it is

100_0193.jpg

That's not up by Pen-Y-Fan is it? I went up Pen-Y-Fan on New Year's Day and that background looks really familiar. Very similar car park too. Car looks really good btw.

Titanium 182
That looks bloody awesome !

Only thing I would do is put the original door badges back on. The 2.0 16v ones, don't know why but I've gone off painted ones.

Fiesta zetec s
Its just past Pen-y-Fan. On the nasty bend, its the laybay with the burger van in that all the motorbikes stop.

Fiesta zetec s
I sold the badges that were on the door originaly but i dont mind the painted ones, little more subtle but i know wat you mean, the standard ones do look good.

Mazda 3 MPS
Its just past Pen-y-Fan. On the nasty bend, its the laybay with the burger van in that all the motorbikes stop.

Cool, I thought I recognized it. That's an epic road then! Have you done the A4069 yet? Just up the road from my house.

Mazda 3 MPS
From Brynamman over to Llangadog. It's the one Top Gear used to use a lot, with the hairpin.