ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breaking Bad in LEGO

My second attempt at LEGO photography. Trying to keep with "different", this time I've chosen a Breaking Bad theme.

8567617751_03bb72c85b_z.png

Breaking Bad by Tom Cash, on Flickr

I'm not sure if this has had too much PP - but I was trying to keep to the theme of the poster. >.<

Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

More thorough write-up and a rig shot on my blog: http://www.tomcash.co.uk/breaking-bad-in-lego/

Thanks for looking!

Tom.

I like it for what you're getting at, only comment would be that it looks a little soft around the leg of the closest model.

Haha! Needs a Heisenberg hat ;)
You know, I thought it, but it didn't fit with the theme... :( I found one on eBay too!!!

I like it for what you're getting at, only comment would be that it looks a little soft around the leg of the closest model.
Cheers man, you're right. How do you think I could've prevented that? Do you think a smaller F stop would've done it? I was at 16 anyway, but perhaps I needed smaller...