ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Evening 15/9

Saw a couple of Clio's last night at Brands

Guy in a black 172 who I spoke to briefly (pretty sure you're on here bit didn't catch your name?)

A 172 Cup (T6 CUP)

And a white 200

There was a blue Clio Cup racer hurrying along an M3 which was impressive, until he put it in the barriers at Paddock...

BIGASH didn't realise you were there, were you driving the Cup? Cheers mate I liked the Cup on the 2118's :)
Martin. Told you to go didn't I! My mate got some outside vids and I got about 6 minutes of in car on my phone. Will upload it later

Poor excuse ;) next one for me will be the Bedford Opener in Feb (as long as it goes ahead)

The Clio went well mate :) had a bit of tuition straight away which was a bit of an eye opener! Then after that it was just perfecting the lines, great fun going into Paddock at 85/90mph !

Want to do Donnington next year that's definitely on the list, tracks are so much better with elevation change

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
The GW200 was my buddy James

10696440_10152874006354179_7002479844057243799_n.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
@GrahamS were you there as well?

Looks really good in white, wouldn't want to clean it though!

I wasn't no. Am desperate to do a track day soon but don't think the DCI would be up to hammering round brands at the moment!!

It's a lovely 200, good spec too. Just needs black speedlines ;)

@BIGASH didn't realise you were there, were you driving the Cup? Cheers mate I liked the Cup on the 2118's :)
@Martin. Told you to go didn't I! My mate got some outside vids and I got about 6 minutes of in car on my phone. Will upload it later
Yes I was along with 2 other people :) The car has only just gone back together so was a gentle outing to check things over! The wheels do look good but they are so heavy :(
Also, I bet Porkies 172 cup was rapid around there?
It’s a quick car although I don’t think any of us driving it last night were pushing hard. Really liked driving it, very different to mine but still lots of fun.

Poor excuse ;) next one for me will be the Bedford Opener in Feb (as long as it goes ahead)

The Clio went well mate :) had a bit of tuition straight away which was a bit of an eye opener! Then after that it was just perfecting the lines, great fun going into Paddock at 85/90mph !

Want to do Donnington next year that's definitely on the list, tracks are so much better with elevation change

That's a lot more ballsy then me!!

I seriously need to grow a pair.

It’s a quick car although I don’t think any of us driving it last night were pushing hard. Really liked driving it, very different to mine but still lots of fun.

Not as quick as yours though right? Be interesting to see how you think it compares. Serious track day slut to an actual race car.

That's a lot more ballsy then me!!

I seriously need to grow a pair.

Sounds like you do ;) haha

All jokes aside though mate it was about 85/90 when I was on it, think I did a couple laps around the 1min 2secs mark. Mate timed me when I had the instructor and my best then was a 1 min 4 secs lap so reckon I knocked off a couple secs after that