ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch 9th April

Clio 182 FF
Saw a few 182 and 172 this evening at brands.. A few of you have a clio sport sticker in the window.

bmw E36 328i sport
Think this was you behind me on Tuesday mate :)

bc26b5a3-0d59-4562-8e4c-0cf28244f8b9_zps324b63e7.jpg

Ph2 Iceberg 172
I was there for the evening sessions. Struggled massively with my tyres not gripping but I still had fun!

Clio.
Nice one, it was a shame about the weather....
Dans car is going to be ballistic when its dry......Also funny thing was barney in the toymota, went out and said, blimey its quick this, then realised it was on the low boost setting.... Promptly went out with the higher boost switched on (241 bhp on richard at redline tuning rollers) and came back in after ages out on track, looking like the Cheshire Cat..... Massive smile!! Said fooking hell that's bloody quick now! :cool:

bmw E36 328i sport
Was a great day mate but yes the weather held everyone back :( was so greasy and on road tires and RWD it was pretty hairy at certain points :s
I remember when dans car was on the road, even then it was rapid but now its a whole different story, sounds like a beast on boost ! :)

bmw E36 328i sport
lol You was behind my mates ZM Roadster when you nearly spun ! well held :) we also go offered a free session as it was cut short by two spin offs.
we may go then , hopefully it is drier, was so so greasy and that mixed with RWD was pretty nasty.

Clio 182 FF
yeah i'm hoping the end of may will be nice and dry :)

I had my traction control off what may of been a little of a mistake, I drove round brands in feb it was like -2c but far drier then what it was tuesday evening, and it felt like a complete different track!

Clio 182 FF
I think I saw your clio, was it the stripped out one? with front and rear two straps on?

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
Haha standard :s it sounds very inductiony with the modified cup racer style air filter set up

Ph2 Iceberg 172
Mine had a straight through with a tiny rear box on it at Brands. It was pretty noisy down the straight.