ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand new to the CUP Scene....and I crashed already.

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
Looking through the forum just recently... Its looking like alot of us have been sliding our little cars into obsticles in this blooming weather.

As you can see on my hello thread here...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=474819

.... I to had an accident....What I didnt say though ~ Is that later on that same evening... My **Friend** in a TT ( Hair dressers car ) decided he didnt want to wait for me to pull out at a junction and whacked into the back of me.

So.... now ive got a busted front and back.... Alot more people are staying away from me now when I drive...Likely fearing I will use them to slow down with. I have to admit...I am rather scared that my bonnet might fly open.

My friend will be sorting me out a nice brand new rear bonnet fresh from renault that will likely be costing him 60 million. And my sisters boyfriend who is a sprayer...has just this second said that he should be able to get all the bits I need for the front for £250 + a MAX of £100 for the paint and lacquer. All this done after crimbo.So NOT THAT bad.

After Crimbo though, I will end up with a rear bumper with a crack/spilt in the centre..other than that MINT...and a front bumper with a few small cracks in it.....

You think I would get much back re-sale?

I really want to take pictures to show you guys...but the bloody camera part of my camera phone is Blooming broken! :dapprove:

That must be a record time for joining to crashing in less than four hours.

P.S. What's a rear bonnet? Is that not just the boot?

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
Hahhahaha...I meant Bumper....but was distracted at the time or typing! lol. Is there an edit button im missing?

0-crash in 4 hours! lol.... Although it wasnt quite like that!

On a random note family guy rocks!

Schma Schme 1.6l
bad luck chap! could be worse.....you could own a hair dressors car!

by the way, just out of interest, what would i see if i raced you? and what race series do you race in?

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
Arrgghh...That name was from a biking forum I joined when I was only 17 and big headed/Stupid. I only kept it for this forum incase there happens to be anyone from biking forums on here. And its also my Youtube name...and I wanted Mark to know it was me!
I dont race anymore...And I only really dabbled in it as it was WAAAAY to expensive for me as just a hobbie. Just stick to track days now. And it was all on Bikes by the way.

I will change my name shortly.

172 cup
Another 172 Cup driver close to me!! Hi!

Really sorry to hear that you've had an incident in it already!! :S Mine currently needs a new front bumper (but that wasn't ice related!! I hit an animal :( ), so if you see a broken cup driving around, it's me! lol.

Hope you get yours sorted quickly! :)

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
Hahah, thanks for the welcome! Yours will likely look like mine then. Will you be doing any track days in the new year?

172 cup
Hahah, thanks for the welcome! Yours will likely look like mine then. Will you be doing any track days in the new year?

No for the track days i'm afraid.... i have a little man due at the beginning of February so i think i will have other things to be spending money on! lol... Although you may see me around a few tracks with my dad and his Westfield! :)

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
Think u need ur forum name changed....

RaceMeNSeeMeCrash

;)

Nice.... I guess you didnt read my hello thread explaining about the name. I dont have a large ego or anything gay like that. I buggered up the front sliding into a parking bay ~ If you are keen on some kind of parking bay racing you can take my name out of people you will need to beat! You can just say you won.

Will be changing my name after the new year!

Also...I am indeed looking forwards to next years track days...where hopefully crashing will be kept to a bare minamum. lol