ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand new look!!..and todays hard work (56k no way!)

renault clio
Right...I get bored easily with things and my car the past months was bothering me..I liked it, but I wanted a new, fresher look...so after a couple of weeks and a few new modifications such as the wheels being painted once again in gloss white, a white showcage and the wind deflectors, were carried out and below is the end result.

Let me know what you think...

DSCN5132.jpg

DSCN5140.jpg

DSCN5144.jpg

DSCN5146.jpg

DSCN5149.jpg

DSCN5152.jpg

DSCN5157.jpg

DSCN5159.jpg

DSCN5167.jpg

DSCN5169.jpg

DSCN5170.jpg

DSCN5172.jpg

DSCN5174.jpg

RS Meg 175
Ah youve stolen my wheels ;) look phit mate... where did you get that roll cage? and the skirts? good effort buddy

Golf R soon...
Wow! I like that a lot, love the colour scheme you've got going on there :approve:

Megane Trophy
For me personally the wheels just stand out far too much.

Speedlines or a speedline wheel other than the cup style in white would look sexual im feeling

titanic killer
Love it mate them wheels really pop and the cage finishes it nicely very good job pal

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good.

I would not have sprayed over the renault logo in the centre of the wheel cap though.

I would also now spray the 1.6? 16v badges white with black numbering or vice versa.

renault clio
Ah youve stolen my wheels ;) look phit mate... where did you get that roll cage? and the skirts? good effort buddy

hehe...sorry fella..

I saw your pics and that gave me the confidence to go ahead with it..hope you dont mind...the cage is courtesy of a local lad who owns a compant called RBR Developments in Wellingborough,Northants..went to primary school with the lad and the sideskirts are replicas off ebay...£75 delivered if i rememeber correctly.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Really nice mate, love the white cage.

Maybe do the Renault badges in the centre caps black to break up all the white slightly?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Looks great, better than before imo, but sort the lights out, xenon effect bulbs if you can't stretch to the real thing.

renault clio
nice but wont want to clean them all the time lol

nice but wont want to clean them all the time lol

I agree....i had white wheels on my r5 gtt they were a b**ch to keep
clean

Ive put Poorboys wheel sealant and AG SRP on them today so that will protect the wheels a bit from brake dust etc so should make them much easier to clean..and im also a cleaning *****..

nice! how did you fit the side skirts if you dont mind me asking

I had them fitted proffessionaly mate :)

Ultra Red Clio 197
looks fantastic! I have the same car, and looking at new wheels and to put skirts on her! Can you remember the username of the seller on ebay you got them from? They all seem to be from Poland! What is the quality of them like? Theres one seller on there who will paint them for another £60... did you do that or arrange to them painted professionally? what did they charge to paint/fit them?... Hope you dont mind me asking, but just trying to guage roughly how much its gona cost me!

;) :) ;) :)

M

mini-valver

Makes me wish I kept my white 172 wheels :( Looks mint fella!
Found the 16's killed acceleration though so swapped back to 15's.

renault clio
looks fantastic! I have the same car, and looking at new wheels and to put skirts on her! Can you remember the username of the seller on ebay you got them from? They all seem to be from Poland! What is the quality of them like? Theres one seller on there who will paint them for another £60... did you do that or arrange to them painted professionally? what did they charge to paint/fit them?... Hope you dont mind me asking, but just trying to guage roughly how much its gona cost me!

;) :) ;) :)

yeap his ebay username was "carlovincriminals" lol!..sounds so rubbish! but yea they fit well and seem decent quality..i had them professionally painted and fitted at the same time,they bolted and bonded them onto the car..cost me £200 i think mate...hope this helps.

renault clio
Makes me wish I kept my white 172 wheels :( Looks mint fella!
Found the 16's killed acceleration though so swapped back to 15's.

yea you're not wrong there bud...had to put my old dynamique 15s on while these got painted and the acceleration was much better,the wheels are so much lighter aswell...that reminds me...need to get my tracking done soon!

Ultra Red Clio 197
yeap his ebay username was "carlovincriminals" lol!..sounds so rubbish! but yea they fit well and seem decent quality..i had them professionally painted and fitted at the same time,they bolted and bonded them onto the car..cost me £200 i think mate...hope this helps.

ahh cool thanks, thats who I was going to buy from, but then saw another seller "
s.gif
uni_car_tuning" had them and also painted them for £60 more making it £125 for everything including delivery! I would just have to sort out fitting them...

look at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-MK2-SIDE-SKIRTS_W0QQitemZ230178238639

I take it you didnt change the standard side wings etc.. I thought about getting 182 wings and front bumprt, but dont want to go down that more costly route anymore especially on this 1.2!!

Cheers bud..