ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bramble bush scrape/scratches

Clio 172
I've just had a trip through a bramble bush thanks to a lorry on my side of the road nd have surface scrapes/scratches from front to back of my car. Would a machine polish get these out?

Al

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, that's the most vague question i've ever heard so here's a vague answer. If you can feel the line with your fingernail then it needs painted.

It'll cost 0-1500 pounds sterling.

Oh and your name is a little ironic considering the bush.

Clio 172
Yer sorry, I realise its vague nd hard to tell without seeing. They aren't fingernail catching if that helps.
Never used or don't know what machine polishers can get out, I assume this would be the suitable thing to do?

Yer if my name was nettle, might have been a better outcome for the car!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols, funny. :eek:

Get someone else to do it mate. Type your area and detailer into google and see what comes up.

"Don't just get in the ring with Ali and think you can box."

Clio 172
No way id do it myself, just mean is it worth paying for a correction, detail etc if not gonna do the trick.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, the main thing is the detailer in question if he's worth his Salt will tell you what he can remove and what he can't.

Do you stay just in Harrogate?

Clio 172
Yer just harrogate, I left the top one a message to call me, he on here I think.

Cheers for your help pal