ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Braking at slow speed Help !!!

clio 182 FF
As I brake at low speed it feels like my abs is kicking in then it's fine what has happened to my brakes?
Ali has had a shot and he has noticed the same thing/
It's like braking on ice, but on normal driving it's fine the brakes work fine but when you are braking to a stand still thats when it happens
can anyone help????

Black-Gold 182
Failing that, I'd say check your front discs. I had the same thing happen to mine and it turned out the inside of the discs was corroded - believe me, it felt a little scary when I found out about it at 60 odd when someone cut me up and the brakes didn't work!

MB_182

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Failing that, I'd say check your front discs. I had the same thing happen to mine and it turned out the inside of the discs was corroded - believe me, it felt a little scary when I found out about it at 60 odd when someone cut me up and the brakes didn't work!

MB_182
wont be that matey he's not long fitted brembo max discs;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fire it into reno danny, i think it's something to do with when they swapped the hubs over!

TeZ

Non RS : (
Sounds like you need a new drive shaft to fix a ABS ring TBH. get under the car see if the Cog type ring is free spinning.

TeZ

Non RS : (
might as well get a new shaft. if its feked ( spinning) then u will need to weld etc

clio 182 FF

MB_182
wont be that matey he's not long fitted brembo max discs;)

cheers for replying for me dont think i'll ever need to reply to anything anymore since your on here now lol