ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes

ly 182
i was wondering what other peoples oppinions on what brake discs and pads all around and what would be the best as im willing to spend the money as its oright having all the power but you need to stop haha and have the rear discs got pressed bearings in them for a 05 clio 182?

FF Clio 182
Oh look another "What brakes" thread. Have you not tried the search bar?

Most popular is DS2500 front pads and Brembo HC disc's on the front with OE on the rear.

Can't we make a sticky for this info ?

clio 182 sport
I used brembo hc discs and mintex M1144 pads - works great for a fast road set up.

Also recommend bleeding your brakes if you havent done them already. that does make a big difference.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Have a search mate gets covered a fair bit.

Depends what you use the car for, any track days planned etc

Yes the bearings/abs rings are part of the rear discs on the Clio 172/182. There should also be a little spacer/washer behind the rear discs that must be refitted, these can often get thrown away by mistake and re torque hub nut to 175nm

Inferno 182 & Saxo
get some decent fluid in there as well, that helps no end after having a good bleed of them

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I'm running a motul 5.1 and that seems to be a decent fluid, probably will swap to castrol response at some point