ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes need changing

just bought a 182 and my brake discs have corroded (just took it for a service and been advised they need doing within 3000 miles). I thought it'd be best to get them done sooner rather than later.

just after some advise on what to get. don't want to spend too much as i don't think my belts have been changed so need to spend on that and my exhaust has nearly had it so looking to upgrade that aswell.

spotted these on ebay. says they fit 182 but also says 5 stud? are they well priced as replacements or will they be rubbish?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLIO-SPORT-17...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3eefe56168

the pads on the back are fine on my car so i'd have a spare set which is always handy.

Clio 197
i just went for some cheap pad and disc set for our alfa 147, the discs were sweet but the pads supplied were a shocking fit for pattern parts and ended up binning them, picking up a new set today from a reputable manufacturer..i wont be buying the cheap ebay stuff again!

Edit, sorry replied without clicking on the link, I see your going for Mintex and not some unbranded cheap pads like I did!

Last edited: