ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake spring clip part number needed

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Good evening,
I am looking for a place to buy the spring clips that hold the brake pipes in place on the clio. These are the clips that hold the lines in place. When you undo the hardline fitting to put braided lines, there are 4 on the back and 2 on the front. They look like a U with rounded ends. Unfortunately all of mine are really rusty, and 4 of them are past use, so ideally I require 6.
If anyone knows the part number for these, or knows where to buy them that would be greatly appreciated. Ideally I need them early next week. Alternatively if anyone has at least 4 in decent used condition and wants rid of them, I am not opposed to second hand bits at all.
I have found what I believe to be the same clip on this website, but unfortunately they only have 1 in stock, which isn't a lot of help really.
http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk/cart/index.php?cmd=products&prod_id=351
I've had a good old google and forum search and a couple of people mention them, but not where to get them or what the part number is.
Cheers in advance!
James

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily

Renaultpartsdirect or your local renault will sort you out. think they are around £2 each

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Awesome, cheers for that, just what I needed. I've got some on the way now.