ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Setup Help? ABS Delete/Bias valve ect..

Clio 182
Ive been looking around for the best way to plumb my brakes up with copper pipe on my 182.

Have I got the right idea with this..?

Keeping the 182 master cylinder with 2 outputs. 3/16 copper pipe coming out the front output then split via a T piece and run those 2 pipes straight to the front calipers.
Then 3/16 copper pipe coming out the rear output of the master cylinder, to a bias valve which will be inside the car, out the bias valve and then split this using a T piece and run to the rear calipers.

As I know some people suggest the 172 cup master cylinder due to the 4 outputs but would I be okay doing the above?

Also on the 182 master cylinder are the output sizes both M10?

Sorry if the info is out there but I just want to make sure im on the right tracks and not going to make any big blunders!

Also the car is going to be used for track days so the rear will be stripped if this makes much difference to the best setup!!

Cheers in advance

clio 172 Focus RSMK1
That's what Ive done with my 172. the rear goes through a brake bias then t piece, through to the outside using bulkhead fittings then some custom braided hoses to each rear caliper

Clio 182
Cheers guys, are the 2 outputs on the 182 master cylinder, 'Front' and 'Rear'? As someone suggested at the weekend that they will be flow and return instead?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
No, the circuits are not "Front" and "Rear", you should have for example NSF & OSR on one circuit and OSF & NSR on the other (sending the rears via a bias valve).

Your speedo will never work again I'm afraid unless you replace the gearbox and use a speedo sender.