ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake problem

clio 182 + cup packs
my car was in renault today to have a few things done, cv boot innner one, two bottom arms and a dogbone mount.

the breaks have been mostley fine till i picked my car up tonight got halfway home and when i break just before i stop i let the break of slightly and it feels like the abs comes in stlightly and makes a grinding noise. the peddle feels normal till a quarter of the way down then like hits a rockhard bit.

the breaks feel fine tho and stop ok till im almost stopped.

they dont do it every time either.

ive tested the servo by pumping the breaks with the engine off, then starting it with the peddle held down and it sinks a little like it should.

any ideas before i ring renault in the morning for a royal roasting because it was fine when i dropped it off this morning

clio 182 + cup packs
picked the car up yesterday and renault told me was a problem with the drive shaft they fitted.