ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake pad time....

Black 172 MK2
ok i know this sort of thing comes up alot but this question is slightly different.

I need to replace my front and rear brake pads soon, now with the rears would standard pads be ok or should i upgrade them as well iv im upgrading the fronts? ATM on the front i have these disks http://k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1148 im thinking of upgrading these to high carbon brembos.

So..... should i go for DS2500 or green stuff, and do i need to upgrade front and rears? im after a fast road and very occasional track pad as im planning to do my first track day this summer.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Rears keep standars, no point wasting money, fronts, personally DS2500, brembo max disks and braided lines.

Black 172 MK2
thatnx gav.

yer i was going to get some braided lines some decent fluid and upgrade the pades. Should i just get the brakes sorted at the same time? Also, so it will be fine with standard pads on the rear?

thatnx gav.

yer i was going to get some braided lines some decent fluid and upgrade the pades. Should i just get the brakes sorted at the same time? Also, so it will be fine with standard pads on the rear?

Get it all done at the same time IMO.

Stock at the rear are fine more than enough.