ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake dust rust Removal

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
Got rust on my alloys due to them being in storage for a while, don't wanna go at them with a scouring pad just incase I scratch them? Any tips appreciated thank you

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
Should of added its dried on quite hard, hasn't broke the surface of the paintwork though

Inferno Orange 182
Bilberry is good but it won't shift the really stubborn dust that's baked on. Iron-X will shift it.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, it's very good but again wont necessarily be ably to shift very stubborn break dust.. You'd be best hitting it with iron x first and using berry cherry as your weekly wash.

I would suggest de-ironizer over IronX for this application. Because you can leave it to dry (so the difference between Iron X and De-ironizer, i.e. the time it takes to react, is ruled out) and then blast the dried gel off with a pressure washer.