ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Ducts - Version 2

Turbo Beige
After the originals i fitted where a bit large, and then the wire in the CAF went rusty after 10 days, i removed them and got a refund ( http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201262&highlight=brake+ducts ).

I made up some new ones smaller and they fit the foglight hole perfectly. They were also cheaper than the originals, and a LOT cheaper than the cup racer versions!!!

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0686.jpg

There is nothing in these that will rust and they look a lot better. The only thing i have an issue with is fitting the inlet to the plastic foglight surround (its done with double-sided sticky foam padding at the moment), its not quite sitting right, so im going to look at mounting them in a different way.

Audi TT 225
Gaffa tape, cable ties, double sided sticky tape! Thats gonna out last the rest of the car! :clown:
Good mod fella :approve:

Turbo Beige
Gaffa tape, cable ties, double sided sticky tape! Thats gonna out last the rest of the car! :clown:
Good mod fella :approve:

Nothing like good solid mods!!!!

Ali

My discs were already used and heat cycled, so i only had to do the pads. This is just a precaution, i did the original ones with the standard brakes to try and help the fade issues.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I want one, what size cone did you use/make, also nice solid white wheel lol

RB 182 Cup
how much was the piping and where did you get it from?? i need about 1 metre of it

cheers