ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Discs

Milltek'd 182
Done a search but can't really seem to find much info.

Had a drink last night with some cliosport guys and brakes came up, just wondered when they should be changed? mine have a slightly 'scored' feel with about a 1mm lip on the edge. does this mean they need changing? I have a 182 by the way!

any discs people can advise me on? bembro high carbons? max? and i understand the cheapest place is german swedish french??

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
2mm is the tolerence i think, you need a micrometer to measure it.

Just change them when the lip is quite big or looked fucked imo

Supra
any discs people can advise me on? bembro high carbons? max? and i understand the cheapest place is german swedish french??

incorrect, we sell the Bremo HC`s and 3G , EBC , all cheaper i think you`ll find, when you know what you are after feel free to call/pm and i`ll quote you

Milltek'd 182
sounds good mate. where in surrey are you? i'l give you a call when they need doing, which should be pretty soon :)