ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake disc help

Renault Clio 172
Hi, I have owned my 02reg 172 for 2 years, havent driven it since feb cause i was driving company car, anyway i need some advice please i am currently doing it up and have just purchased a set of wolfrace kendo in a 16 with toyo t1r tyres, after taking my old wheels off i decided its time for some new discs and pads cause mine are worn.

i am looking at the ebc ultimax discs and greenstuff pads but am confused as to whether i need new abs ring and new wheel bearing, cause they sell a kit with all this on k-tecs website but all the other sites just sell the discs on there own, also will i need to use a different type of brake fluid with these brake discs

am new to this modding business, my friend is a mechanic and is going to service and doing any work i want he just needs me to get the parts

any help would be appreciated

Are we talking front or rear disk? Only the rear need ABS rings front are different as the rings part of the driveshaft.

You can reuse the rings.

You also need some bearings pushed into the disk on the back.

No stock fluid fine with them.

Renault Clio 172
thanks, going to replace all the discs and pads, anybody know where you can buy abs rings in case i need them and bearing for the rear discs, also any one know if the ebc ultimax discs are any good

thanks, going to replace all the discs and pads, anybody know where you can buy abs rings in case i need them and bearing for the rear discs, also any one know if the ebc ultimax discs are any good

Renault might sell them seperate I'm not sure as they sell rear disk as an all in one unit.

Yozzasport sell them complete with new rings though.

I wouldd't bother stock disk are fine and cheaper.