ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Braided hoses

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fitted my new brakes yesterday, from yozza. Haven't got round to doing the hoses yet (ran out of time), but 2 questions:
1-Are they easy to fit, or is it worth paying somone?
2-Any point in fitting braided hoses to the rear brakes, as they do bugger all braking?

Cheers
Warren

Trophy #473
1 - Yes, easy to fit, do it yourself, you'll need a brake bleeder or a tube/bottle/mate combo

2 - Yes, you get them as a kit so might aswell, improves pedal feel.

I have them on my car

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You sir, are a leg-end. I'll leave some beers in the boot. How much fluid do I need? Yoz gave me 4 bottles (1litre).

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
PS you'd be proud, I did pads myself, discs tonight. (Then walked brake dust through the house:().

PS you'd be proud, I did pads myself, discs tonight. (Then walked brake dust through the house:().

Matey if you can fit discs and pads you are obviously competant enough to do the lines!!

10/11mm spanner needed I think!

I have heard backs dont do squat but fitted them anyway otherwise what are you going to do with them.