ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boxing Day p**n....

Clio 182 - Cup Suspension
My god, pictures like these should be illegal. The cup looks mint, not seen one outside of the papers! To the Dealer!...

3 MPS
i was looking at 197s on autotrader the other day and the prices of some 06 plates with same milage as mine are just crazy , some are going for 13K (dealer )

the prices are all over the place

Clio 182 - Cup Suspension
All 197's look ace. I very nearly bought one in a grey-silver with the glass roof. It drove superb, but i ended up with a 182, it just feels a bit livelier. Harder to live with tho...

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
^Likewise, just couldn't afford the 197. I'll look at one in a couple of years tops. Quite possibly sooner.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
a didnt know they had released them either!
but my god wtf! okay spoilers a bit much and a like the way ren didnt put a spoiler on the 197 just gets away with it so well,but cmon! a still cant quite take my eyes off those photos.
the kids photo is out the wallet and this in lol!

mental note* buy a bib!

cock mobile.
Spoiler looks good Gareth!

I must say, I do love the Cup, looks just somewhat more purposeful!

Less
looks the absol business! total different ball game with the R27's. they are in a league of their own.