ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

box and mounts maybe?

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
gearbox is crunching when im trying to move ive can only get maybe 5 ft of movement and bad crunches from the box,
unsure whether this could be the box fuked or the possibilty of the diff circlip i have replaced 2 weeks ago coming out of place but not completly loose yet as i still have a little drive,

when the front wheels are off the ground i cant get a full turn from spining the wheels so there is sumthing restricting the movement of a shaft in the box and also its giving the engine side to side movement on the mounts,

when steering side to side with the wheels jacked up its passing the steering movement onto the engine as its moving like it is when the box jams,

hence when i tried to drive out a left hand junction the engine was moving so much its hit the sides and also the box crunched like mad.

imput any1,

new box an mounts?