ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought this Smartphone holder , works epic

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Saw it on the one show a while back as some british guy won invention of 2012 or 2011 for it , basically slots into cd slot about 20mm , comes with a pad you can wash under the tap to retain its sticky membrane, ive stuck a universal phone holder on it but you can even stick your phone straight to it, epic for using phone with tom tom , i dont have to stretch all the way to the windscreen now http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Caraselle...810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f08e9e0ca

dsc00077lh.jpg

dsc00078fz.jpg

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Still don't think it's healthy lol, an yea looks stupid, I'd rather have it mounted to windscreen, or like i do sometimes, keep my iphone sat up in the little tray in front of the Stereo display.

ITB BG 182
WTF? At least mount it to the front screen or like i can i have the suction pad just infront of the ash tray bit and it works fine.

Oh an i can still use the CD player at the same time too...

LY 172
Muppets. =P the CD player works fine. as said it only goes in about 20mm

it works alot better than you think it would. i just didnt like the location. for using my phone as sat nav.
Ipod use tho is alot better.