ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bought some new boots!

2004 172 cup
Managed to get myself a set of 195/45/16 toyo t1r's ready for the Brecon meet this Sunday for the costly price of 45 quid each :) . Run into a minor problem when it came to fitting them as my locking wheel nut wasn't given with the car, anyone had any joy getting a replacement from Renault just using the registration ?
IMAG0136.jpg

I took mine to an indy renault place and they had a box of keys. Apparently renault had 16 "combinations" so to speak. Not sure if dealer can do it off of a reg though sorry!

2004 172 cup
Thanks for the info I could get them off but I don't fancy trashing my wheels for the sake of a trip to Renault

2004 172 cup
I manage a garage mate so I got them directly from toyo, I get one set of cost price tyres a year, my cup came with brand new budgets but I just don't have enough faith in them so decided to upgrade .